AlikeAudience is looking for a Software Engineer to work out of our HONG KONG office and be responsible for the development and delivery of the company’s core big data technology, the mDMP. Candidates will innovate big data ingestion and processing to discover trends, produce analysis, and apply in-depth machine learning to predict mobile user behaviours in order for us to personalise advertisements to consumers.
Joining AlikeAudience provides candidates an opportunity to work with a team of startup entrepreneurs, digital visionaries, data scientists and engineers form UC Berkeley, Princeton University, Columbia University, HKUST, and HK Polytechnic University. We are a fast growing company with seed investment by angels and pioneers in AdTech, and Plug and Play Ventures, a leading accelerator in Silicon Valley. We operate in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
?• Build proprietary tools to facilitate terabytes data collection, processing, and visualisation in both real time and batch basis.
• Participate in design and code reviews with senior engineers to define and develop new capabilities.
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team.
• Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently, as well as a part of a high-performing team.
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university preferred.
• Big data and NoSQL technologies such as Hadoop YARN, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, HBase, Storm, CASK, Kafka, Flume.
• Traditional databases and data related tools such as MySQL.