Are you excited to work in a fast growing startup with fun energetic environment and international business? ?Do you have a passion to create value through data processing and technology driven innovation? ?Are you going to build your career in the programmatic advertising landscape?
If you answer with three YES, we are dying to talk to you!
We’re looking for a Junior Mobile SDK Engineer who are passionate about mobile application development (iOS & Android) to join our Hong Kong office. Fresh graduate and Gap-year intern are welcome to apply. As a mobile data management platform, AlikeAudience does not own a mobile app, instead we build software development kit (SDK) for our partnering mobile apps to retrieve data at scale and return valuable consumer insights.
This position reports to our CTO and works along with the engineering team across US & HK. AlikeAudience operates in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
• Participate in the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability and performance of our SDK.
• Help customise our SDK for Top 100 mobile applications in APAC.
• Deliver our SDK with seamless integration and ensure its usability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant subjects
• Past experience with mobile application development is preferred
• Passionate about prediction and deep learning of consumer behaviours through data processing
• Demonstrated self-motivation to tackle problems and embrace technology innovation
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team